Subject: Organic chemistry curriculum

Organic chemistry curriculum

From: Joao Aires de Sousa <jas>
Date: Friday, August 14, 1998
    **** Moderator's comments:
    This query comes from a person who is not on the DistList and
    will not see any responses that are posted here.  Please respond
    directly to sender

I am currently planning a one-semester course in Organic Chemistry
for undergraduate students of Restoration and Conservation. For that
purpose I need urgently to know what is being done in similar
courses. I would greatly appreciate if you could send me the most
detailed description possible of such a course. I would ask you to
send it by email or (if it is not available on electronic format) to
the following postal address:

    Dr. Joao Aires de Sousa
    Departamento de Quimica
    FCT / Universidade Nova de Lisboa