Subject: Yucca

Yucca

From: Paul Storch <paul.storch>
Date: Tuesday, August 11, 1998
I'm forwarding this information request from the PPFA discussion
list. It's been out there since last week and no one on that list
appears to want to answer it. I have my ideas, but I thought that
someone on this list might have had actual experience with this
material and problem. The person asking the question is a commercial
picture framer and the print belongs to a client who did not want to
contact or pay a conservator.  Take that into account when replying
directly to her.

        **** Moderator's comments:
        This query comes from a person who is not on the DistList
        and will not see any responses that are posted here.  Please
        respond directly to sender and if of general interest post
        it here as well