Subject: Preservation awareness web site

Preservation awareness web site

From: Sally Lancaster <sally_lancaster>
Date: Friday, July 31, 1998
Many of you on this list may be interested in this new web site:

    Preservation Education and Awareness for Library Users
    <URL:http://gort.ucsd.edu/preseduc/>

This site was developed out of my interest in preservation and as a
thesis project for my MLIS degree. It will reside permanently on the
University of California, San Diego server.

Comments and suggestions will be highly appreciated, since it will
help me in the analysis of the site. Please comment to me
separately. Thanks for taking a look.

Sally Lancaster

                   Distributed: Friday, July 31, 1998