Subject: Camberwell alumni association

Camberwell alumni association

From: Frederick Bearman <f.bearman>
Date: Friday, July 31, 1998
    author.

The Conservation Centre at the Camberwell College of Arts plans to
create an Alumni (or old fellows) Association for all its graduates
in conservation, from the early days in 1971 to the present.

To ensure the success of the association we are now updating our
files. We would be very pleased to hear from past graduates of the
National Diploma, Higher National Diploma, BA (Hons) and MA
conservation programmes, including MPhil, and PhD research
graduates. Please send your current contact address to:

    Frederick Bearman
    Director
    Conservation Centre
    Camberwell College of Arts