Subject: Vacuum cleaners

Vacuum cleaners

From: George W. Cannon <gwc4>
Date: Monday, July 27, 1998
Regarding Kimberly Koons question about vacuum cleaners, we
purchased a WAP HEPA Vacuum cleaner with variable speed control for
our museum.  The vacuum has a HEPA filter, excellent variable
suction, a non-static hose, and is very quiet compared with others
we looked at.  Full power suction is very strong and on the lowest
speed, very gentle.  We also purchased a selection of micro suction
attachments that are very nice for small work.  I would highly
recommend your looking at this machine.  It is pricey but not out of
line with Nilfisk and other HEPA vacuums.

George Cannon
Preparator
Herbert F. Johnson Museum of Art
Cornell University