Subject: Contributions for Cuban institutions

Contributions for Cuban institutions

From: Jeanne Drewes <jdrewes>
Date: Saturday, July 18, 1998
    author.

I have had several queries about donations of money since I posted
my request for supplies for the Cuban Archives.  I have created an
account so that any money donations will be tax deductible.  Anyone
wishing to donate money for the purchase of supplies and materials
for Cuban institutions please send me a check made out to "Johns
Hopkins University." You will receive a letter of acknowledgement
for tax purposes.  I learned last week that the shipment for Cuba
will not leave until mid to late August so there is still time for
you to make a contribution. I will purchase supplies that are not
donating and several supplies who will provide the materials at
cost.

I have updated the list of needed materials and equipment on my web
page at
<URL:http://milton.mse.jhu.edu:8001/library/pres/supplies.html> You
can view the Cuban bookartists books from links on
<URL:http://milton.mse.jhu.edu:8001/library/pres/jeanne.htm>

If you have questions please call me.  Send donations of supplies
and equipment to me at the address below.  Thanks to everyone who
has already contributed.

Jeanne Drewes
Preservation Department
Milton S. Eisenhower Library