Subject: Mounting photographs in bound material

Mounting photographs in bound material

From: Niccolo Caldararo <caldararo>
Date: Saturday, July 18, 1998
This is in reference to my comments (Conservation DistList Instance:
12:11 July 17, 1998) on mounting photographs in theses.  My message
got a bit garbled, I am not advocating the use of BEVA now, this is
an on going research topic in our laboratory and I am inviting
comments as a possible method for further testing only.

Niccolo Caldararo
Director and Chief Conservator
Conservation Art Service

                   Distributed: Friday, July 24, 1998