Subject: Workshop on preservation management

Workshop on preservation management

From: Joan Sander <jsander>
Date: Thursday, July 16, 1998
Of all of the SAA workshops at the Orlando meeting,
only one is in danger of canceling:

    Preservation Management, August 31-September 1, 1998

If you are interested in this two-day workshop taught by experts in
the field, Mary Lynn Ritzenthaler and Evelyn Frangakis, don't delay
in submitting your registration.

The deadline is July 31, 1998 We must make our cancellation
decisions by then.

Our Needs Assessment of 1997 told me that one of the top five topics
our members were interested in was conservation/preservation  This
workshop is one of the best we have to offer in this area!

Fax your registration today: 312-347-1452
For a registration form, send your Fax number to
jsander [at] archivists__org

Joan E Sander
Education Director
Society of American Archivists