Subject: Mounting photographs in bound material

Mounting photographs in bound material

From: Angie Piercy <afp048t>
Date: Wednesday, July 15, 1998
Sharlane Gubkin <sxg7 [at] po__cwru__edu> writes

>There is a problem at my institution with the current [methods of
>attaching photographs in paper copies of graduate theses.

This may not help depending on the amount of photos you deal with,
but we simply ask our grad students *not* to attach their own
photos.  When the theses come to my department to be prepared for
the bindery, we attach photos ourselves with PVA.  I've also noticed
that many students have begun to use color photocopies, so loose
photos are not a concern.

Angie Piercy
Library Associate
Southwest Missouri State University