Subject: Position at Deller Conservation Group

Position at Deller Conservation Group

From: Craig Deller <craig1708>
Date: Monday, July 13, 1998
The Deller Conservation Group, located in Geneva, Illinois
(Chicago), is seeking a furniture/objects conservator to work in our
3500 square foot facility.  Experience working in a private practice
a plus.  Please e-mail a brief description of your training and work
experience to:  Craig Deller, craig1708 [at] aol__com.  We will ask for a
complete resume at that time. To see more about Deller Conservation,
please visit our web site at: <URL:http://www.deller.com>

Craig Deller

                  Distributed: Tuesday, July 14, 1998