Subject: Internship sought

Internship sought

From: Monika Z. Jankowiak <jankowia>
Date: Tuesday, July 7, 1998
    author.

I am a recent graduate of Grinnell College with a BA in Art History
and a BA in German.  I am planning to pursue the field of art
conservation and am therefore currently looking to expand my
preprogram experience.  I have already had three brief internships
this last summer.  I spent two weeks helping to restore leather wall
hangings in Wawel Castle in Krakow, Poland and then had another two
week internship through the Krakow University Art Conservation
Department (restoring a church ceiling mural).  My third internship
was for a private professional conservator and dealt with paintings
on wooden panels.

I am writing to see if anyone offers such an internship opportunity.
I am currently enrolled in an Organic Chemistry course, and would
therefore be interested in finding something during the fall and/or
spring time frame.  If you have any helpful information please send
it to this email address or the provided snail mail address.  Thank
you,

Monika Z. Jankowiak
905 Vermont Circle
Ames, IA 50014