Subject: Floods

Floods

From: Barry Knight <barry>
Date: Friday, July 3, 1998
The following is posted on behalf of Laura Drysdale

    Do you have any experience of dealing with flood damaged
    objects?  I have been asked to give a presentation on current UK
    activity to deal with the consequences of flood at a conference
    in Poland in September 1998. But fortunately (or not) I have no
    personal experience of flood! Please contact me with information
    or anecdotes, either by e-mail (laura [at] eng-h__gov__uk), phone +44
    171-973-3324) or post (Laura Drysdale, English Heritage, Room
    506, 23 Savile Row, London W1X 1AB).

    Laura Drysdale
    Head of Collections Conservation
    English Heritage