Subject: Biodeterioration

Biodeterioration

From: Arnaud Queyrel <ant.ent>
Date: Monday, June 29, 1998
    author.

I'm managing a program designed for the monitoring of biological
contaminations (molds, pollens, mites, insects,...) for industrial,
cultural and domestic purposes. I would like to know what are the
actual and essential needs in conservation and protection practices
in libraries, museum, historical houses and related structures.

Can anyone give me also some information about the tendencies in
conservation and protection practices and their prospective
developments?

Arnaud Queyrel, pest management consultant

                  Distributed: Thursday, July 2, 1998