Subject: Information on fires sought for documentary

Information on fires sought for documentary

From: Richard Boyden <richard.boyden>
Date: Friday, June 26, 1998
cultural institutions, raising the issue of confidentiality of such
information, and the desirability of a study that would guarantee
confidentiality:  I am not in a position to conduct such a study,
but would be very interested in helping to promote the idea.  I
would like to see something a little broader, ie, to encompass all
disasters.  One of our local public libraries--a brand new
facility--just had a sprinkler malfunction flood, for example.

Richard Boyden
Chair, Bay Area Preservation Network
National Archives and Records Administration
1000 Commodore Drive, San Bruno, CA 94066
415-876-9084
Fax: 415-876-0920

                  Distributed: Thursday, July 2, 1998