Subject: Position at West Lake Conservators Ltd.

Position at West Lake Conservators Ltd.

From: Susan Blakney <sueblakney>
Date: Saturday, June 20, 1998
Paper Conservator
West Lake Conservators Ltd.

West Lake Conservators, a 23 year old private practice, known for
specializing in paintings and frames, seeks a paper conservator to
join the staff of 6. Applicant must be capable of working
independently on a broad range of paper-based fine art, posters,
archival materials and artifacts. Our recently established paper lab
extends our preservation services to an established clientele of
small to mid-sized museums, historic societies, and private
clients.  Candidates must have a graduate level degree in
conservation or equivalent knowledge and abilities.   Flexible hours
and salary commensurate with experience.   Located in the scenic
Finger Lakes region of central New York state, Skaneateles is a
charming historic town offering an ideal family environment.
See <URL:http://www.skaneateles.com/westlakeconservators/>

Send letter of interest, resume and three professional references,

    Susan Blakney
    West Lake Conservators
    Skaneateles, NY 13152

                 Distributed: Wednesday, June 24, 1998