Subject: Storage of photo collections

Storage of photo collections

From: Morten Ryhl-Svendsen <morten.ryhl>
Date: Saturday, June 20, 1998
Erin Winslow <harry.y [at] swipnet__se> wrote:

>And does anyone know of a supplier that specializes
>in archival supplies here in Scandinavia?

I'm not sure what kind of photographic materials your collection
holds (negatives, prints, slides, historic, art..?) so I don't know
what your specific needs are, but in Sweden "Museiservice" will
provide four-flap envelopes for negatives, boxes etc. In Denmark
"Museumstjenesten" will provide similar products, together with
non-buffered matboard for photographs. Also in Denmark, "Northern
Light Gallery" has a wide range of polyester sleeves, envelopes,
boxes and so on for storage of photographic materials.

By the way, even from Scandinavia you will not have any trouble
ordering goods from American suppliers like Light Impressions :-)

    Museiservice
    Matsarvsvagen 3
    S-791 77 Falun
    Sweden