Subject: Preservation Education and Outreach Discussion Group

Preservation Education and Outreach Discussion Group

From: Peter Verheyen <verheyen>
Date: Friday, June 19, 1998
Julie Arnott and Steve Smith will be speaking on with current &
future trends of training as exemplified by two regional programs
(i.e., SOLINET & AMIGOS). Julie and Steve will provide a brief
sketch of the history of their respective programs, and then discuss
current training approaches as well as other relevant issues such as
grant funding and the needs of users of the services (as expressed
through formal feedback mechanisms, surveys, and informal discussion
with individuals).

As my year as chair will expire with this meeting we will also be
selecting a new chair from among us. Volunteers will be greatly
appreciated.

The meeting will be Sunday, June 28 from 11:30-1:30 in the
Renaissance Hotel, Washington Rooms 10-11.

Look forward to seeing everyone there.

Peter Verheyen
Archival Product Development Manager / Conservator
Gaylord Brothers
315-457-5070, ext.203
Fax: 315-451-4760

                   Distributed: Friday, June 19, 1998