Subject: Adaptive reuse

Adaptive reuse

From: Blanche Kim <bkim>
Date: Friday, June 19, 1998
Mel A. Hardin <merengo [at] aol__com> writes

>Does anyone know if there  are published Guidelines for the
>Adaptive-Reuse of a Landmarked interior (historic site)?

I can't find my own copy, but I do recall that the National Trust
for Historic Preservation does provide guidelines for historic sites
(certification, rehabilitation, etc) in the form of a series of
pamphlets. I was hesitant to answer with such incomplete
information, but I didn't see anyone else responding with specifics,
so... I received my copies a couple years ago  by contacting them
through the information in their magazine. Hope this is helpful.

                   Distributed: Friday, June 19, 1998