Subject: Cooperative preservation activities in the UK

Cooperative preservation activities in the UK

From: Elizabeth Gadd <e.a.gadd>
Date: Thursday, June 18, 1998
Many thanks to those of you who responded to the British
Library-funded "Co-operative Preservation Activities for Libraries
and Archives" project Press Release in February.

The project is now at the stage where it hopes to identify
co-operative preservation activities in the UK for possible
interview.  We are aware that many such initiatives will not be
documented in the literature and thus would be very grateful to
list-members able to bring relevant activities to our attention.

Further information about the project can be found at our web site at
<URL:http://dils2.lboro.ac.uk/COPRAC/>

Elizabeth Gadd

                  Distributed: Thursday, June 18, 1998