Subject: Specifications for glazing

Specifications for glazing

From: Julie L. Sloan <jsloan>
Date: Wednesday, June 17, 1998
In addition to the manufacturers listed, there are several other
organizations that can help you specify laminated glass, and might be
able to provide suppliers.  Try

    Glass Association of North America
    3310 SW Harrison St.
    Topeka KS 66611-2279
    913-266-7013

There's
also the Flat Glass Manufacturers Association, but I was unable to
put my hand on their address.  Glass Digest magazine is a good source
for suppliers and information as well; published by

    Ashlee Publishing
    18 E. 41 St.
    New York NY 10017
    212-376-7722, general info phone
    glassdgst [at] aol__com

ASTM also has specifications for flat, laminated, and
heat-strengthened glasses; they are in Philadelphia.

Julie L. Sloan, Vice-president
Cummings Stained Glass Studios, Inc.
PO Box 427, North Adams, MA 01247
413-664-6578