Subject: Anoxic storage

Anoxic storage

From: Niccolo Caldararo <caldararo>
Date: Thursday, June 18, 1998
Lisa Nilsen <lisa_nilsen16 [at] hotmail__com> writes

>Our questions are therefore: Are there any conservators reading this
>who are using Ageless in daily conservation practice? If so, what
>kind of plastic film do you use? Suppliers? What are your results?
>What are the difficulties?

I was visiting the new Getty Center in April of this year and was
shown new work they are doing on oxygen scavenger/control methods.
You might talk to Michael Schilling there about their research.

Niccolo Caldararo
Director and Chief Conservator
Conservation Art Service

                  Distributed: Thursday, June 18, 1998