Subject: Syllabus web site

Syllabus web site

From: Sarah Lowengard <sarahl>
Date: Sunday, June 14, 1998
I am pleased to announce that the Art Conservation Course Syllabus
Pages are now available on CoOL, under the Education sub-heading
<URL:http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/bytopic/education/>. It is the
fruit of some generous contribution: of syllabi from the many
contributors; and of time, especially from Walter Henry and Laura
Stirton Aust.  I hope you will all take a look at this compilation,
make the best use of it, and if you are at present or have in the
past been responsible for a course about conservation or for art
conservators, consider adding its syllabus to the Pages.

Sarah Lowengard
New York, NY

                  Distributed: Tuesday, June 16, 1998