Subject: Poultices for cleaning marble

Poultices for cleaning marble

From: Blanche Kim <bkim>
Date: Wednesday, June 10, 1998
I've been reading about alot of different cleaning methods for
marble.  I'm looking for different poultices because I want to
remove some ingrained dirt/graffiti on marble.  Unfortunately, the
marble is somewhat "sugary" but I'd like to avoid pre-consolidation.
Can anyone relate their experiences, good or bad, on the subject?

                   Distributed: Friday, June 12, 1998