Subject: Source for Tyvek envelopes

Source for Tyvek envelopes

From: Steven H. Silberg <sills>
Date: Thursday, June 11, 1998
Marty Hartford <mjh [at] lib__ksu__edu>

>The Preservation Team at our university library is looking for a
>source for expandable tyvek envelopes, in a variety of sizes

While it has been 2 years since our last order, our supplier has
been Curtis 1000.  Unfortunately the only information I could find
did not have an address, and I was unable to locate a product list
here in the office. This is what I have found for you:
<URL:http://www.curtis1000.com>

    Minneapolis/St.Paul, MN Region Operation Center
   800-888-6882
   Fax: 800-964-1433

   Houston, TX Region Operation Center
   800-392-5835