Subject: Preprogram internship sought

Preprogram internship sought

From: Mark Ryan <ginger1612>
Date: Monday, June 8, 1998
    author.

I am currently enrolled in the museum science program at Texas Tech
University.  As part of the curriculum for the masters degree a 6-9
month internship is required.  Upon graduation, I will apply to
graduate programs in art conservation. I am hoping to kill two birds
with one stone with an internship.  I am hoping to enter an
internship in the conservation field in order to fulfill the
internship requirement for my current masters and gain more
experience for entrance into an art conservation program in the
future.

I have had limited experience in conservation, but I have completed
a semester long practicum in paintings conservation, am enrolled in
a textile conservation class, and am currently employed as a
research assistant in a paper conservation lab.

Mark Ryan
Graduate student in Museum Science

                 Distributed: Wednesday, June 10, 1998