Subject: Melamine polish

Melamine polish

From: Saloni Ghuwalewala <bjilngp.bom>
Date: Sunday, May 24, 1998
I am in the process of having a wooden chest of drawers built for
storing paper objects. I was wondering if anyone was familiar with
melamine polish and whether using that to polish the inside of the
drawers would be hazardous to the paper in the long run?  Does the
polish prevent the wood from offgassing? Thank you, in advance.

Saloni Ghuwalewala
Paper Conservator
"Vallabh Niwas" 1st Floor
31-A M.L.Dahanukar Marg