Subject: Urushi

Urushi

From: Wataru Kawanobe <kawanobe>
Date: Thursday, May 28, 1998
Unfortunately we could not find any suppliers of Urushi in Europe.
If you want to get materials related [to] Urushi techniques, I could
arrange to send them from Japan. Please tell me the list of them.
After I get it, I could hand so me suppliers and ask to send you
directly.

Wataru Kawanobe
Tokyo National Research Institute of Cultural
Properties
Restoration Techniques
+81 3 3823 4924
Fax: +81 3 3828 2434