Subject: Mounting quilts

Mounting quilts

From: Anne Lane <alane>
Date: Thursday, May 21, 1998
Our museum is doing an exhibition of teapots and quilts, scheduled
to open late next year.  It will include both contemporary quilts,
and antique quilts from our Historical Center.  I would appreciate
it if anyone can give us advice or steer us toward literature on the
subject of mounting antique quilts for exhibition; as well as
materials and methods, we would like to know if anyone who has done
such work could advise us on setup of a facility for doing it
efficiently and safely.  Thank you,

Anne T. Lane
Curatorial Assistant
Museum of York County