Subject: Mold

Mold

From: Zu-Chun Liao <zchun>
Date: Tuesday, May 19, 1998
A temple asks me a question which I could not answer: The temple got
several ancient manuscripts which are infested by the mold. Could
they use the alcohol to remove the mold or is there any better way
to deal with the problem? (It appears that with the alcohol is very
easy to take the manuscript's paint off.)

Zu-Chun Liao
National Museum of Natural Science
1, Kuan Chien Rd.
Taichung, Taiwan, R.O.C.