Subject: Directory of fan conservators

Directory of fan conservators

From: Cheryl Melnick <cheryl>
Date: Friday, May 15, 1998
    author.

The Fan Association of North America (FANA), a national non-profit
Hand-Fan collecting group is seeking conservators and restorers with
fan restoration experience to join our conservation listing at no
charge.  We are trying to gather and list professionals in the
conservation community for our members' referrals and needs.  If you
have experience restoring a portion of a fan (e.g., wood only,
textile only) we also encourage you to submit a free detailed
listing.  Images of previous restoration work are highly encouraged
to be submitted. See <URL:http://www.hand-fan.org/>
    <URL:http://www.hand-fan.org/Resources/Conservation/
    Conservation%20resources.htm

    **** Moderator's comments: The URL above has been wrapped for
    mail. There is no newline after "Conservation/"

Cheryl Melnick, Volunteer Webmistress
The Fan Association of North America (FANA)

                   Distributed: Tuesday, May 19, 1998