Subject: Teachers sought for workshops on waterlogged materials--corrigendum

Teachers sought for workshops on waterlogged materials--corrigendum

From: Howard Wellman <howard>
Date: Sunday, May 17, 1998
The subject of my notice about prospective conservation workshops in
Egypt should not have been limited to waterlogged wood.  We are
looking for experts in all materials found in waterlogged or marine
sites, including wood, other organic materials, ceramics, glass, and
stone, and ferrous and non-ferrous metals.

Howard Wellman
Director of Conservation
Institute of Nautical Archaeology-Egypt

                   Distributed: Tuesday, May 19, 1998