Subject: Communication of conservation information

Communication of conservation information

From: Niccolo Caldararo <caldararo>
Date: Friday, May 15, 1998
This is in reply to Carole Dignard and Stefan Michalski's comments
regarding ultrasonic misters and the delivery of substances by
ultrasonic radiation noted by Mibach.  I've always wondered why
Carole and Stefan never cited my work showing damaged produced by
the application of ultrasonic radiation, published in the Book and
Paper Group Annual in v.11, 1992 and later work in North American
Archaeologist v.14 #4--this is, of course, several years before
their publication.  Marilyn Weidner cited my work in cautioning
people on the use of this powerful energy source (Book and Paper
Annual, v.12, 1993.

    **** Moderator's comments: The latter is available in the BPG
    web pages in Conservation OnLine:
    <URL:http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/aic/bpg/annual/v12/>