Subject: Actinic ink

Actinic ink

From: Luis Crespo <luicre>
Date: Monday, May 11, 1998
Does anybody how can I improve the solubility of the Actinic ink?. I
am a paper conservator at the Archivo Historico Nacional at Madrid.
Our chemist and I have found out some problems with this ink:
although we shake it very well it looks to remain thick and it fills
our stamps so we can not get a *clear* stamping on the paper. Does
anybody knows how can we solve this problem?. If not so, does
anybody the address of the company so we can ask them?.

                  Distributed: Thursday, May 14, 1998