Subject: Paste cooker

Paste cooker

From: Carol Crawford <ccra>
Date: Tuesday, May 5, 1998
The only place where we found "Cook-n-Stirs" (made by the same
company SEB but only now manufactured in France, no longer in
Canada) was in France at a department store called Galleria
Lafyette. We had one of our staff buy them when travelling in
France. They are called Saucier Robusta and cost around $40.00. You
have to also purchase a transformer for them which can be found
through Electrician supply stores. These cost around $50.00.

Carol Crawford
Conservator
Library of Congress

                   Distributed: Tuesday, May 5, 1998