Subject: AIC Textile Specialty Group election

AIC Textile Specialty Group election

From: Therese Holdcraft <tholdcr>
Date: Thursday, April 30, 1998
The following information is intended for active members of the AIC
Textile Specialty Group.  Please share this information with
colleagues who you know are members  but who may not have access to
email/conservation on-line.

It has come to my attention that the ballot included in our most
recent Textile Specialty Group (TSG) mailing was difficult to locate
within the envelope, and therefore you may have unknowingly
discarded it.

The ballot is printed on a half sheet of ivory colored paper and was
mailed along with several full-sized printed sheets.

If you did not find your ballot and need another one, please contact
Kathleen Kiefer via email( kekiefer [at] fas__harvard__edu) or by phone
617-495-2487/day 978-957-1159/evening).

Kathleen Kiefer

                    Distributed: Friday, May 1, 1998