Subject: Source for funori

Source for funori

From: Hiroko Kariya <hkariya>
Date: Wednesday, April 29, 1998
Here is a list of possible Funori suppliers. Aiko's definitely
carries Funori.  I am not sure about the other two since I found
them in pretty old articles.

    Aiko's Art Materials Import
    (50g/$18-19-00)
    3347 N. Clark Street
    Chicago, IL 60657
    773-404-5600
    Fax: 773-404-5919

    Kasuri Dyeworks
    1959 Shattuck Ave., Berkeley, CA 94704

    Seiwa (a dye supplier in Japan which takes orders in English and $ payment)
    3-5-1 Takadonobaba, Tokyo 160 Japan
    +81 3-3364-2111

    Other Seiwa branches in Japan
    +81 45 312 2121 (Yokohama)
    +81 422-22 3811 (Kichijoji)
    +81 3 3346 2201 (Shinjuku)
    +81 3 3464 5668 (Shibuya)

    **** Moderator's comments: Thanks also to Cathy Atwood and
    Jack Flotte who provided similar information about Aiko's

Hiroko Kariya
Objects Conservator
Brooklyn Museum of Art

                    Distributed: Friday, May 1, 1998