Subject: Beta-radiography and watermarks

Beta-radiography and watermarks

From: Margaret Morris <mmorris>
Date: Wednesday, April 22, 1998
At the Canadian Centre for Architecture we are planning to embark on
a watermark-recording project for an upcoming exhibition and
publication. We have been investigating the various methods of
recording watermark images and are now researching cost and
availability of the equipment required for each method. We would
like to know if any institutions owning a beta-plate would be
interested in renting it. We realize that it may be difficult, if
not impossible, to rent a plate due to licencing problems etc., but
we would like to explore all avenues.

Margaret Morris
Conservator
Canadian Centre for Architecture