Subject: Hygrothermographs sought

Hygrothermographs sought

From: Katie Scott-Childress <gpalmer>
Date: Wednesday, April 22, 1998
    **** Moderator's comments:
    This query comes from a person who is not on the DistList and
    will not see any responses that are posted here.  Please respond
    directly to author.

I am an intern at the Greenbelt Museum in Greenbelt, Maryland.
We have recently had CAP grant at the museum, and it was
suggested that we acquire three hygrothermographs for our
collection. We are specifically looking for used Cole Parmer
brands that we may borrow or buy. If anyone can help us out,
please contact

    Katie Scott-Childress
    Curator
    Greenbelt Museum