Subject: Training materials

Training materials

From: Marty Hartford <mjh>
Date: Friday, April 10, 1998
Does anyone have any suggestions on an up-to-date training video
that would be appropriate to use in training student workers at a
university library? We have been holding required 1-hour training
sessions each semester for new student workers.  We cover some
history of binding, shelving techniques, and the importance of
handling books properly.  Our library has several rather dated
videos on how to handle books, etc.  Any suggestions for videos or
training ideas would be appreciated.

Marty Hartford
KSU Libraries

                  Distributed: Tuesday, April 14, 1998