Subject: Car bubbles

Car bubbles

From: Marianne Weldon <rjweldon>
Date: Friday, April 10, 1998
I would like to inquire if anyone has had experience with "car
bubbles".  I believe they are relatively new on the market.  They
are being promoted to car collectors as a way of improving storage
conditions.  From what I understand they seal around the car with
velcro (not touching the car) and a pump recirculates the interior
air.

Marianne Weldon
Village Art Conservation
Detroit, MI