Subject: Hygrothermograph charts

Hygrothermograph charts

From: John Boral <b2bdirect>
Date: Monday, April 13, 1998
Robert J. Milevski <milevski [at] phoenix__princeton__edu> writes

>We have several *old* and disused thermohygrographs manufactured by
>1) Casella and 2) Short & Mason (both of London) for which we would
>like to get new pens and charts, etc., if still available.

You might try the following company: Robert White Instruments, 64
Commercial Wharf, Boston, Ma. 02110. These folks import high quality
Hygrothermographs and may be able to help you or at least point you
in the right direction.

John Boral
B2B Direct Inc.

                  Distributed: Tuesday, April 14, 1998