Subject: Position at Italian workshop

Position at Italian workshop

From: Enrico Flaiani <efl>
Date: Monday, April 6, 1998
I have a friend in Italy who is going to open a book conservation
workshop. He would like to know if there are people available to
work for a medium/long term in Italy in the field of book
conservation. In fact he thinks that experienced people from abroad
could contribute in giving new ways of working. Unfortunately he
does not have an internet connection so, please, send your answer to
me:

    Mr. Enrico Flaiani
    efl [at] iol__it

My friend works on paper and parchment material and he would like to
meet people able to manage with very acid inks and paper and on
badly damaged bindings. I think he could ask for a curriculum.

                  Distributed: Tuesday, April 7, 1998