Subject: Roommate for AIC

Roommate for AIC

From: Ellen McCrady <abbeypub>
Date: Friday, April 3, 1998
    author.

I would really like to stay at the conference hotel at the AIC
meeting in June, but that price of $129 (plus tax) is more than I
can afford.  I have found a cheaper hotel, but not close by.  It
will take me 30-45 minutes to commute each way, and the program
starts so early and runs so late that I am afraid of nodding off in
every meeting from sleep deprivation.  If any (female) AIC member
wants to share their room and save money, please contact me.  I will
only be there for four nights, June 3-7.

In the past, I have shared rooms with three other people twice, and
two other people several times, and one other person many times.  I
have always enjoyed having a chance to get to know someone better.

Ellen McCrady, Editor
Abbey Publications
7105 Geneva Dr.
Austin, TX 78723