Subject: Hygrothermograph charts

Hygrothermograph charts

From: Mark Vine <100436.3447>
Date: Sunday, April 5, 1998
Robert J. Milevski <milevski [at] phoenix__princeton__edu>

>We have several *old* and disused thermohygrographs manufactured by
>1) Casella and 2) Short & Mason (both of London) for which we would
>like to get new pens and charts, etc., if still available.

As an active distributor for Casella recording thermohygrograph
units we have massed a range of spares over the years, both for the
current advanced models and discontinued models. We have a range of
charts (conventional and dual, in degrees C and F),an assortment of
mechanisms,pens, pen arms etc.

If you are based in America call our Springfield, Virginia office on
800-634-6932  or fax them on 703-321-0629 stating the part
description/number you require.

Outside the USA please contact us direct on +44 1865
747755  or fax us on +44 1865-747035.

Mark G. Vine
Conservation Resources
Units 1,2, 4 & 5 Pony Road