Subject: Digital imaging and surface topography of paper

Digital imaging and surface topography of paper

From: Rachel Stoneham <r.stoneham>
Date: Thursday, April 2, 1998
Does anyone know or heard of analysing surface topography of paper
using digital imaging? There is an article in Journal of Imaging
Science and technology, but I was wondering if there were any other
publications around. Is anyone using this technology?
I am a student trying to complete a research project maybe on this
topic.

Rachel

                   Distributed: Friday, April 3, 1998