Subject: Plastic pallets

Plastic pallets

From: Elaine Smyth <notebs>
Date: Wednesday, April 1, 1998
I would appreciate hearing from anyone who has experience with using
plastic pallets under boxes of library materials (books and
manuscripts) in a large freezer used for fumigation and disaster
recovery.  I am interested in getting general information for the
neophyte pallet user, such as appropriate specifications for
pallets, cost factors, things to look out for, etc.

Elaine B. Smyth
Curator of Rare Books & the E.A. McIlhenny Natural History Collection
Special Collections, LSU Libraries
Louisiana State University
Baton Rouge, LA 70803-3300
504-388-6547