Subject: Conservation web sites

Conservation web sites

From: Alexandra Greathead <alexandra.greathead>
Date: Monday, March 30, 1998
    author. Obviously, I hope you've already plowed through
    Conservation OnLine <URL:http://palimpsest.stanford.edu>, and
    will share anything you come upon by sending the info about
    conservation sites to waiscool [at] palimpsest__stanford__edu.

I am trying to find academic web sites related to conservation,
particularly Paper and Painting conservation, such as Chemistry
departments doing research into cellulose or the use of certain
solvents used in conservation, or University Physics departments
researching analytical techniques, reflectance of pigments, anything
related to conservation, conservation science and conservation
research.  Does anyone have any ideas, the more the better.

Alexandra Greathead
MA Conservation of Fine Art
University of Northumbria at Newcastle
Newcastle upon Tyne