Subject: Central library for conservation

Central library for conservation

From: Lisa Mibach <perygrine>
Date: Friday, March 27, 1998
It is my understanding that the libraries at both the former CAL and
the CCI will provide these services (finding and copying articles,
ILL of books), CAL for free because it is a taxpayer supported
institution, and CCI for $10 Can per article (long or short) plus
$20 Can per batch shipping and handling (so it makes sense to have
many long articles done at once, since 5 articles done together are
5 x 10 + 20=$70).  So we don't need to try to dilute AIC any thinner
than it is.

Lisa Mibach
Heritage Resource Management
1-29 Cambridge St. North