Subject: Glue guns

Glue guns

From: George W. Cannon <gwc4>
Date: Thursday, March 26, 1998
Anne Lane <alane [at] InfoAve__Net> writes

>... when I do buy a new glue gun, what should I
>buy?

In our shop we use the 3M Polygun TC.  We like this gun a lot.  It
heats fast, doesn't seem to leak like other guns and has good
control.  3M also makes an attachment that serves as a palm grip
trigger feed for use with the longer ribbed glue sticks.  You can
get this gun from United Mfrs. Supplies, Inc.

George Cannon
Preparator
Herbert F. Johnson Museum of Art
Cornell University