Subject: A death

A death

From: Hans-Christoph von Imhoff <christoph.von_imhoff>
Date: Wednesday, April 1, 1998
    Date: 31 Mar 98
    From: "Puccio Speroni" <BEV-PS [at] brede__natmus__min__dk>
    The National Museum of Denmark

    I forward to you the very sad message I received today from
    Janet.

        I have just had word that Paolo Mora died last Thursday from
        a heart attack provoked by his chemotherapy treatment. He
        had been battling cancer for 8 years.

        Suzie Inman attended the funeral last Saturday which was at
        San Clemente basilica  where he had spent a lot of time
        working, and one of the Irish Dominican fathers conducted
        the service.  She says it was very moving; there was a large
        turn-out, many of his former pupils and colleagues from the
        Istituto Centrale.

        Please contact others who may not have heard.

        Janet

Hans-Christoph von Imhoff
Conservator-Restaurer
paintings and painted surfaces